Apex Rocket League
The Rocket League Apex wheels have been a fan favorite since they were released in June 2017.
Apex wheels are available in all paints.
On this item information page, you can find out more about the price of the Apex Rocket League wheels, its painted variations and their prices, how to get the Apex wheels, and some cool car designs involving Apex wheels.
Rocket League Apex Designs
Want some inspiration to use your Apex wheels in a cool car design?
We have created some of the best car designs that include the RL Apex wheels below. Some of these designs have an animated decal so check out our YouTube video to see these designs in their animation form. The Hexed and Hex Tide are a perfect with for the Apex wheels due to their matching hexagon designs.
Vote for your favorite design below!
Sky Blue Apex Design
Items used in this car design:
- Body- Black Fennec
- Decal- Fennec: Huntress
- Wheels- Sky blue Apex
- Primary color- Light blue
- Secondary color- Dark cyan
Titanium White Apex Design
Items used in this car design:
- Body- Titanium white Octane
- Decal- Hexed
- Wheels- Titanium white Apex
- Primary color- Pink
- Secondary color- Black
How much are the Apex Wheels worth in Rocket League?
The default Apex wheels have not fallen in value too much from what is was valued at on release. Shortly after it was released in 2017, its valuations crashed massively (50-100 credits) but has since clawed its way back up to the prices show below. They are one of the most expensive default wheels in the game, implying how popular they are.
These prices are only for the default Apex wheels on all platforms. Prices for the painted Apex wheels are shown further down this page.
Prices are valued in Credits.
We aim to update prices as often as possible but please note that they could be out of date.
All Painted Variations of the Apex Wheels
Check out the prices for all the RL Apex paints and how to get that item below. Apex wheels are available in all possible paints besides gold. These prices are for PC players only and may have fluctuated recently.
The grey and titanium white Apex wheels are the rarest and most popular wheels which is why their price is so high. The rarer an item is, the higher its valuation is.
Cool Fact! If you bought the titanium white Apex wheels in January 2019 worth 5,000 credits, you could now sell it on for about 50,000 credits in August 2022. A whopping 45,000 credits profit!
These wheels are currently at an all time low so this might be the best time to get them! (As of November 2022)
Esport Apex Wheels
19 professional Rocket League teams have been given their own customer Apex wheel design. These wheels have their team color on with the logo showcased in the center.
They can be accessible in the shop rotation so you may have to wait for them to appear again.
Why the Apex wheels are important in your Car Design
The wheels on a car design are like the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle. The last piece has to fit for the jigsaw to be complete. Likewise, the wheels have to match the decal and colors for the design to be complete.
Generally, when designing Rocket League cars I choose the decal and its color before I select the wheels. But sometimes you have a favorite set of wheels that just have to fit. In that case, the wheels go first and the decal and colors come after.
How to get the Rocket League Apex Wheels?
The Apex Rocket League wheels can be obtained via many different methods:
- Blueprints- A quick method if you have the blueprint in your inventory and the required credits. Note that this can cost more credits than other methods.
- Item Selling Sites- Websites like Aoeah enable players to purchase Apex wheels directly for a cheap price with fast delivery times. Can often be cheaper than in-game but not always the cheapest method.
- Trading- The cheapest method! Getting credits from Aoeah (link at top of this page) is a lot cheaper than buying credits in-game. Then finding a trader who is willing to sell their Apex wheels for a good price is cheaper than the previous two methods.
- BakkesMod- This is a mod that allows you to design your car without actually owning the items. It only shows for you and other Bakkesmod users so it is not a legitimate way of owning the Apex wheels. This is a free method of getting these wheels if you are not bothered about other players seeing your car design.