Apex Rocket League
The Rocket League Apex wheels have been a fan favorite since they were released in June 2017.
Apex wheels are available in all paints.
On this item information page, you can find out more about the price of the Apex Rocket League wheels, its painted variations and their prices, how to get the Apex wheels, and some cool car designs involving Apex wheels.
Rocket League Apex Designs
Want some inspiration to use your Apex wheels in a cool car design?
We have created some of the best car designs that include the RL Apex wheels below. Some of these designs have an animated decal so check out our YouTube video to see these designs in their animation form. The Hexed and Hex Tide are a perfect with for the Apex wheels due to their matching hexagon designs.
Vote for your favorite design below!
Sky Blue Apex Design
Items used in this car design:
- Body- Black Fennec
- Decal- Fennec: Huntress
- Wheels- Sky blue Apex
- Primary color- Light blue
- Secondary color- Dark cyan
Titanium White Apex Design
Items used in this car design:
- Body- Titanium white Octane
- Decal- Hexed
- Wheels- Titanium white Apex
- Primary color- Pink
- Secondary color- Black
Crimson Apex Design
Forest Green Apex Design
Apex Rocket League Prices
The link above takes you through to Aoeah which showcases the Apex Rocket League prices on all platforms and all available paints. These prices are not rounded up or down and are updated daily meaning you get the most accurate pricing compared to other RL pricing platforms.
Apex wheels are one of the most expensive default wheels in the game, which implies how popular they are.
All Painted Variations of the Apex Wheels
RL Apex wheels are available in all of the paints listed above.
The grey and titanium white Apex wheels are the rarest and most popular wheels which are why their price is so high. The rarer an item is, the higher its valuation is.
Cool Fact! If you bought the titanium white Apex wheels in January 2019 worth 5,000 credits, you could now sell it on for about 50,000 credits in August 2022. A whopping 45,000 credits profit!
Esport Apex Wheels
19 professional Rocket League teams have been given their own custom Apex wheel design. These wheels have their team color on with the logo showcased in the center.
They can be accessible in the shop rotation so you may have to wait for them to appear again.
Why the Apex wheels are important in your Car Design
The wheels on a car design are like the final piece of a jigsaw puzzle. The last piece has to fit for the jigsaw to be complete. Likewise, the wheels have to match the decal and colors for the design to be complete.
Generally, when designing Rocket League cars I choose the decal and its color before I select the wheels. But sometimes you have a favorite set of wheels that just have to fit. In that case, the wheels go first and the decal and colors come after.
How to get the Rocket League Apex Wheels?
The Apex Rocket League wheels can be obtained via many different methods:
- Blueprints- A quick method if you have the blueprint in your inventory and the required credits. Note that this can cost more credits than other methods.
- Item Selling Sites- Websites like Aoeah enable players to purchase Apex wheels directly for a cheap price with fast delivery times. Can often be cheaper than in-game but not always the cheapest method.
- Trading- The cheapest method! Getting credits from Aoeah (link at top of this page) is a lot cheaper than buying credits in-game. Then finding a trader who is willing to sell their Apex wheels for a good price is cheaper than the previous two methods.
- BakkesMod- This is a mod that allows you to design your car without actually owning the items. It only shows for you and other Bakkesmod users so it is not a legitimate way of owning the Apex wheels. This is a free method of getting these wheels if you are not bothered about other players seeing your car design.