Minemen Club Server IP Address & Details
NA Minemen IP
EU Minemen IP
Asia Minemen IP
Minemen Club Gamemodes
More Minecraft Servers
The Minemen Club is a 1.7 and 1.8 server that is the most popular competitive PvP server. It offers a wide variety of PvP duels and minigames that you can play in unranked or ranked.
How to Join the Minemen Club Server
The Minemen server has 3 server regions that you can connect to. Make sure you connect to the correct region IP to give you the best ping and connection. You will not be able to play gamemodes in other regions if you connect to the wrong one.
What MC Versions can I Join Minemen on?
The Minemen Club server can only be played on versions between 1.7.10 to 1.8.9. This is because Minemen is a PvP-focused server so they have decided to stick to the good old PvP days. 1.7 and 1.8 Minecraft versions arguably had the best PvP updates which is why this server is so popular, targeting that market segment as most servers have upgraded to 1.19.
More Details About the Minemen Club Gamemodes
Minemen is a PvP-focused server. It has a ton of PvP modes you can play in either solos or duos. It is definitely the most competitive PvP server we have come across.
These are the more popular PvP modes:
- Boxing- the first player to 100 hits wins.
- No Debuff- fight with healing potions, speed, fire resistance, and ender pearls.
- Fireball fight- a unique gamemode we have seen. Similar to bedwars but with fireballs provided to each player and in a 1v1 or 2v2 format.
- Bridges- knock out your opponent’s bed but only a 1 block bridge connects the two islands. Each player is given a bow and arrow with about a 5-second cooldown.
- Bed Fight- Same ad bedwars but a 1v1 or 2v2.
- Battle Rush- start on a center island with 64 blocks and a pair of shears. Each player has a home island that they must stop the opposing player from getting on. If you get onto the opposing player’s island and jump into their hole first, you score a point. Blocks disappear after about 10 seconds and respawning is on.
- Sumo- battle it out with a fist fight with the aim of knocking your opponent off the platform.
- Build UHC- battle it out with gapples, lava buckets, water buckets, and more useful tools.