Hex Tide Rocket League- Designs, Prices & Details
The Rocket League Stride Tide is a black market decal that was released in December 2021 during the Dorado series release.
It is a well-used decal across the RL community that is available in all paints.
On this Hex Tide information page, you can find out prices, painted variations, car designs including this decal, and how to get this item.
Best Hex Tide Designs in Rocket League
The Hex Tide decal was featured in our top 10 Rocket League decals. This was due to its awesome animation with its painted variants when using light paint with a dark background. See what I mean by watching the video.
Vote for your favorite design below!
Cobalt Hex Tide Design
Titanium White Hex Tide Design
Pink Hex Tide Design
Items used in this car design:
- Body- Pink Dominus
- Decal- Pink Hex Tide
- Wheels- Pink Gripstride HX: Inverted
- Primary color- Dark pink
- Secondary color- Black
Default Hex Tide Design
Hex Tide Rocket League Price
Prices for the default Hex Tide have remained relatively stable for over 12 months. All these Rocket League Hex Tide prices are measured in credits and are updated daily on the link above.
The blueprint crafting cost for the default version is 2,000 credits on all platforms. If the credits trading value is below this, then crafting its blueprint means you are overpaying. See the cheapest ways to get this item at the bottom of this page.
Painted Hex Tide Items
Blueprints are available for all these paints. The crafting cost for painted variations is generally more than the default. Titanium white Hex Tide costs 2,500 credits to craft its blueprint. Burnt Sienna Hex Tide has a 2,000 credit cost, the same as the default. Whilst all other paints have a blueprint crafting cost of 2,200 credits. If the trading valuations above are below their blueprint cost, then you should look at alternative methods to get this decal.
Each painted variation’s price has fluctuated fairly frequently in the last few years, but they have not dropped in price as much as other black market decals. In fact, some paints have experienced a bounce back up in price over the past 12 months. These paints include black, titanium white, crimson, pink, cobalt, orange, and purple.
Why the Hex Tide Tide is so important in your Car Design
Your selected Rocket League decal accounts for almost all of your car’s visual image and is therefore, the most important aspect of your car design.
When designing Rocket League cars, I always select the decal and its color before I choose the wheels. By following this method, it becomes easier and quicker to create your ideal car design.
How to get the Hex Tide in Rocket League
There are multiple ways on how you can obtain the Hex Tide decal. These methods consist of:
- Blueprints– Based on current Hex Tide prices, crafting one of its blueprints will be a costly method compared to others. But it is a legit way to get this item.
- AOEAH– Aoeah are a cheap, legit, and reliable Rocket League item selling company. Use the green buttons we displayed at the top of the page to visit their website. You can also use our discount code for a further 3% off: MBDESIGNS3
- Trading– Buying items for cheaper than their market value and selling them can be a way of saving up to the correct amount of credits. This method can take time but it requires no cost or investment because you could use any unwanted items in your inventory from your first trade.
- Trading in Exotic items– In your inventory, if you trade up 5 exotic items, it will reward you with a black market item. This does not guarantee the Hex Tide but who knows, it might be your lucky day!